Fighting Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
---
Under Construction
---
FD Staff

Spots available
(contact Alex)

Spots available
(contact Alex)

Spots available
(contact Alex)

Spots available
(contact Alex)

Spots available
(contact Alex)
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Copyright Notice
"Naruto" © Masashi Kishimoto

Any works created on this site are © their respective owners. Creations taken and used without proper permissions and/or credit constitute plagiarism.

© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Oh no!! The guides are gone!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh no!! The guides are gone!! Empty Oh no!! The guides are gone!!

Post by Alex Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:06 pm

Please don't be alarmed!!

Because of the tweaks we've had to make as we finish more of the core systems, we don't want anyone to end up super confused. So visibility of the Rules & Guides is gone, but we're working to get everything re-organized and ready for the site migration!

We will also be creating a "Getting Started" Guide once we're ready to help walk you through the main points, and you'll be able to ask myself or gsleazy any questions you might have once that happens!

I'll be keeping y'all updated over the next couple of weeks as we approach the finish line! If you need anything in the meantime, you can reach us on the discord server!

Thank you all for your patience, and I look forward to finally opening up the site! Smile

Alex

Alex

Character Info
Profile:
Arsenal:

https://www.deviantart.com/captaintigglesworth

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum