Fighting Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
---
Under Construction
---
FD Staff

Spots available
(contact Alex)

Spots available
(contact Alex)

Spots available
(contact Alex)

Spots available
(contact Alex)

Spots available
(contact Alex)
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Copyright Notice
"Naruto" © Masashi Kishimoto

Any works created on this site are © their respective owners. Creations taken and used without proper permissions and/or credit constitute plagiarism.

© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Hey Y'all

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey Y'all Empty Hey Y'all

Post by Alex Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:24 am

The past two-three weeks've been ridiculously packed for me, from 5 days spent at con to getting hired as a cashier and having a full 7 days scheduled at about 9 hours (8 working hrs with a 1 hr lunch break) I've been pretty much booked.

I was originally hoping to get the site launched before I found a job since I knew I'd have much less time to dedicate to it, but seeing as how that hasn't happened, it's now time for an update.

Note that I haven't given up but the odds of anything big happening here are slim since the interest is dwindling the longer it takes for the site to be up and running. I'm really disappointed that I haven't been able to get more done than I have, but that's the price I paid for the choices I made in working on this.

But, that said, I want to at least finish it, even if the site doesn't go anywhere, because leaving it half-done like this leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

If anyone that hangs around here sees this and is still wanting to see what happens, I thank you, but I totally understand if y'all just leave this site in the dust. xD

Anyways, that's all for now - I'll have tomorrow, wednesday, and thursday off so I'll be working on the site a bit then among some other things that I need to take care of, and will go from there since my heavy training period is going to be over.

Much love <3

Alex

Alex

Character Info
Profile:
Arsenal:

https://www.deviantart.com/captaintigglesworth

Back to top Go down

Hey Y'all Empty Re: Hey Y'all

Post by Ancladar Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:58 pm

I still check every now and again. You got my skype to tell me when it's done!

Ancladar
Ancladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sael Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:32 am

I still come back every week or so at least, more when I have the time, just work keeps me busy most of the time

Sael

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:27 pm

As of right now, there are 11 guides left for me to write up, with one of those almost finished!!

After that, I need to compile all of the necessary templates and finish the data books -- everything else is administrative like creating the boards for everything. Smile The hardest part is almost out of the way, ayyy~

Alex

Alex

Character Info
Profile:
Arsenal:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancladar Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:50 pm

Whoop whoop!

Ancladar
Ancladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sael Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:30 am

Hip hip Hoorahh

Sael

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancladar Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:56 pm

We still barely alive? Happy new year too ya'll.

Ancladar
Ancladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sael Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:32 pm

Happy Valentine's Day

Sael

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:17 pm

*Shrieks*

Edit: I'm picking up working on this again, including some quality of life changes to the way ranks work and how they're gained! I had an interesting idea tossed at me and I think it would work well for the site. I really want to make a push to get this done despite my work and class schedules, so any potential helpers in at least getting the data books (encyclopedia for you Ultimate Shinobi folks) done would be super appreciated!

Alex

Alex

Character Info
Profile:
Arsenal:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top