Fighting Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
---
Under Construction
---
FD Staff

Spots available
(contact Alex)

Spots available
(contact Alex)

Spots available
(contact Alex)

Spots available
(contact Alex)

Spots available
(contact Alex)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Copyright Notice
"Naruto" © Masashi Kishimoto

Any works created on this site are © their respective owners. Creations taken and used without proper permissions and/or credit constitute plagiarism.

© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

A shocking suggestion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A shocking suggestion.  Empty A shocking suggestion.

Post by Ancladar Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:40 pm

When the site finally goes up I want something to be different from other Naruto setting rps. Now this may be my personal bias, but I think we should just not have the Uchiha clan so no Sharingan or Rinnengan. They are just too over powered, a pain to attempt to balance, and everyone wants to play one so the forum gets flooded with people wanting to be the next Sasuke, Itachi, or god forbid Madara. It's just there are so many good clans that get ignored cause Sharingan exists, both canon and non-canon cause everyone watchs to be emo-chia. Truthfully I think it's because Uchiha are so easy to break and god mod with. Yes the other clans are broken, but none of them allow you to warp space time, set people of fire by looking at them, or summon a chakra gundam. Base fully awakened Sharingan alone is broken since you can essentially learn every non clan or kekkai genkai technique, pierce genjutsu, cast genjutsu through eye contact, and help predict opponents movements, so I say can we not deal with that?

And before anynone says Byakugan is broken too, it's broken in combination with clan fighting style and whomever has it has to be good at writing taijutsu fight scenes for it to be super good. Thoughts?

Ancladar
Ancladar

Back to top Go down

A shocking suggestion.  Empty Re: A shocking suggestion.

Post by Captain Rabbit Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:27 am

Nah, man, if you want that authentic Naruto experience Uchiha and Rinnegan must be extinct but there must be five Sharinegan/Tenseigan Juubi Chosen One Pirate King Shinigami Jinchuurikis for each member of a canon clan. That's how all the best stories are told, can't make an interesting character without them at least having fifteen different kinds of eye techniques and at least four Tailed Beasts inside them... Very Happy

Captain Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancladar Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:25 am

Haha. You do see my point though.For an nearly extinct clan it's all over the damn place. It's what kinda took Naruto down imo cause how freaking prevalent it was throughout the series. Most the "villians" had it. Was obnoxious as all hell.

Ancladar
Ancladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum