(contact Alex)

Spots available
(contact Alex)
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Our Button
Affiliates
If you'd like to affiliate with us, please contact Alex!
Copyright Notice
"Naruto" © Masashi Kishimoto

Any works created on this site are © their respective owners. Creations taken and used without proper permissions and/or credit constitute plagiarism.

© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

As we approach the final stretch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

As we approach the final stretch

Post by Alex on Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:32 pm

Hey, folks!

If you hadn't guessed by the title of this topic, we're approaching a place where we'll be able to start getting things finalized and posted! Although I can't give a clear estimate since there are still some things that need to be discussed, I will say that most things have already been written up in a draft state (but only a handful of these will probably need to be changed a bit more than is ideal).

I've also started getting the site ready for all of the written things to be completed (mostly usergroups, of which the colors can still changed), and I'll continue working on that as I'm able and we've settled on certain details I'll need before going further.

With that in mind, once I feel it's a good time, I'll be posting up the staff info page and instructions on applying if anybody is interested in becoming staff (even if it's just until we find more permanent staff members). We'd mostly be looking for some mods, some folks to help with advertising, and maybe a couple folks for events.

But until then, just hang in there, and your patience is appreciated!

Character Info
Profile:
Arsenal:
Traits:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: As we approach the final stretch

Post by gsleazy on Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:53 pm

no.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top