(contact Alex)

Spots available
(contact Alex)
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Our Button
Affiliates
If you'd like to affiliate with us, please contact Alex!
Copyright Notice
"Naruto" © Masashi Kishimoto

Any works created on this site are © their respective owners. Creations taken and used without proper permissions and/or credit constitute plagiarism.

© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Update!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update!!

Post by Alex on Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:53 pm

Hello, folks!! I know it's been a while since much of anything has happened on here (for those of you that are part of the development section), but I want to clarify that I haven't abandoned ship -- I've just gotten stuck on a few things that are moving slowly, but should be seeing progress very soon.

So, with that in mind, I would say we can probably aim to be finished by the end of this month at the latest (hopefully). If anything comes up that causes even further delays, I will let you all know.

Character Info
Profile:
Arsenal:
Traits:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Update!!

Post by Alex on Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:50 pm

Now that I have the hardest stuff done, it's just a matter of making the time to write the rest up. Once I get a few more things done, I'll start slowly posting up the guides in preparation for opening the site.

It's been taking a little longer than I'd have liked, but it's getting there, and that's the important part!

Character Info
Profile:
Arsenal:
Traits:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:39 pm

That holiday rush got me slowing down again. Neutral

Character Info
Profile:
Arsenal:
Traits:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:12 pm

We're back in business folks - I've managed to get some more stuff worked on. Once this particular guide is finished, I'll look for somebody to help me with proof-reading and then I'll start slowly posting these guides up for the general public to see. Smile Once everything has been completed and posted, I'll make another announcement to let everyone know when the site is actually open for new members and RP.

But for the time being, I'm going to proof-read the PLOT and get it posted so that if anybody stumbles on the site, they can decide whether they might want to check back for updates or not.

Sorry again, and thank you all for your patience!

Character Info
Profile:
Arsenal:
Traits:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:45 pm

Did I mention that college sucks?? But I'm done in a few weeks and the last week will be the easiest, SO once that time comes around expect a huge boom in my activity. Very Happy

Character Info
Profile:
Arsenal:
Traits:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:06 pm

Next week will be my last (for classes) so I'll be able to dedicate time to working on the site again by next weekend! As of now, the goal is to get everything finished and pushed out by... roughly the second week of March (as long as nothing huge comes up). There will be a couple days I need to travel out of town for some passport business but that shouldn't affect things TOO much.

Character Info
Profile:
Arsenal:
Traits:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:08 pm

Officially done with all of my finals since yesterday (I went out for dinner to celebrate, lol) so you know what that means! Cool

Character Info
Profile:
Arsenal:
Traits:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:49 pm

Welcoming @gsleazy to the team, who is being appointed as the systems head! I trust his judgment regarding systems creation and I'm hoping that his help will have the site moving forward much better than it would have been before. Smile

Character Info
Profile:
Arsenal:
Traits:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top